Terms and Conditions for Online Payment of System Subscription Fee
The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person (“USER”) using the “SOFTWARE APPLICATION- TRAVAYOO CLOUD, SaaS based software application, developed by INGENIUM TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED referred as “INGENIUM” for making payment through an online payment gateway service (“SERVICE”) offered by Payment Gateway Service provider, through https://www.travayoo.com (WEBSITE). Each user is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the USER and INGENIUM.
· USER making payment using Payment Gateway on this website is a customer of INGENIUM.
· Payment made herewith is towards invoice already sent by INGENIUM.
· Payment made herewith is specifically towards subscription fee of using SOFTWARE APPLICATION.
· Method of payment will be Credit Cards (both domestic and international), Debit Cards(only domestic) and Netbanking(only domestic).
· In the event of failed payment, INGENIUM hold right to terminate system subscription with immediate effect.
A) in order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, statute, or court order, or
B) if any of USER’s actions on INGENIUM’s website violate the Terms of Service or any of INGENIUM’s guidelines for specific services,
C) to protect or defend INGENIUM’s legal rights or property, the INGENIUM site, or its USERS,
D) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the security, integrity of website/offerings.
Refund and Cancellation
There is no cancellation option for the end users after payment is made. In case of duplicate payment, kindly inform us at email@example.com or contact your respective account manager for refund with proof of transaction reference and bank statement. Refund will be processed as per timelines stipulated by payment gateway service provider and will also depend on User’s respective bank policies.